Minimum requirements for interim managers from Top Fifty
Our customers have the highest demands for interim managers from Top Fifty. On the other hand, Top Fifty also wants to supply top level interim management. Therefore in our network only managers who fulfill the following requirements can stand their ground;
- You have many years of management experience on the first and / or the second management level in a company which is active internationally, possibly listed on the stock exchange and which employs several hundred to several thousand employees.
- Your current and up-dated know-how from your basic management field gives you a competitive advantage in comparison with other candidates.
- During your management activities, you have learned to implement modern management tools and to use them yourself.
- Your professional and also personal experience in various environments give you the necessary social competence and composure to tackle the tasks given to you.
- During your long career, you have developed a feeling for the needs of your customers. You are able to pursue and reach them with the necessary persistence.
- Each environment is different. Often the interim manager must familiarize himself with a new topic in a very short time. You are able to elaborate and suggest solutions.
All of these abilities characterize managers who have proven themselves and have gained the necessary experience. Top Fifty therefore only accepts persons to the network who are 50 years old or older and who are decided to work exclusively as interim or project manager as of now.